Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Rulon Call Reunion

Every year, Danny's extended family has a reunion.  Which I personally find amazing!  I have virtually no interaction with my extended family.  It helps that most of his family is local, but it's still no easy feat to get everyone together.  This year, the festivities were held at the Roy Aquatic Center.  We can never get our fill of sunshine and swimming!  


Danny was instantly excited about the high dive.  I was a little worried, but I knew there was no stopping him.  I have to say, he looked pretty awesome!  Every once in a while, it's difficult to be married to a man who is basically awesome at anything and everything he does. :)





Because it was outside, Luke got to come with us.  It is still so fun to be able to take him places with us.  And we know that Luke LOVES to get out of the house and into the world!  Plus, all of the family was so thrilled to get to see him.  He's such a little celebrity. :)  It's fun to finally see Luke and Lucy getting to know each other as well.  They're such cute cousins!


Family, food, and cute kids covered in chocolate.  Perfection. :)



For us, this summer is all about family.  I am fortunate to have married into such an amazing family, immediate and extended.  It is so fun to have relationships with aunts, uncles, and cousins.  And I am so glad we are close enough to family that my children will grow up with these awesome family relationships like their Daddy did.  After all, it's all about family. :)

No comments: