Friday, December 6, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

I love family picture time!  I enjoy thinking up a place to go, and planning what we'll all wear.  Then I stress when I have to change those plans a half dozen times before I find something that works.  I love getting all the kids beautiful and ready on time (said the liar), and then I stress like crazy the whole drive to wherever we're going that they're going to muss themselves up. :)  But above all, I LOVE working with Megan Hall and I always LOVE the way the pictures turn out!  And this year is no exception.  To date, these pictures meant more to me than any others.  We didn't know that there would be another chance to have pictures with Luke.  We chose the Salt Lake Temple as our venue, and I'm so glad we did.  The wind was gusting horribly that evening, so I worried that these wouldn't turn out.  Oh, me of little faith. :)  Here is our beautiful family...our Forever Family.  



































1 comment:

The Reynolds said...

Oh my goodness! They are all adorable and so very cherishable, but I think the one of you lifting Luke up with the temple in the background is BY FAR my favorite. Everything about it is perfect!