Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's The Little Things...

It's so fun to look through my phone at the end of a month and see all the little moments I caught on camera.  Not all of them get their own posts, but it's the little moments...along with those big moments...that make up our life.  And I love my life, and I want to be able to relive these moments later.  So here are some moments in November that didn't get their own post.

Actually, I lied.  Technically, this did get its own post, but it was in Lukey's blog.  But I think it deserves a shout-out on our family blog, too!  Finally, after nearly a year, Luke was free of his NG tube!  Look at his adorable, scrumptious, tube-free face!  There were many times when I wasn't sure this day would come.  But it did, and it's awesome!  We can't get enough of those cute cheeks. :)


We also had Parents and Pastries at Claire's school.  We got to go to the school in the morning with Claire, enjoy a pastry breakfast, and spend some time reading with her.  It was so fun, and it was even more fun to see how excited Claire was to share her life at school with her Mom and Dad.  I just love that girl, and I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  But I'm so terribly proud of how she's growing up!


These crazy kids are our life.  And this picture is a look into my crazy life.  Isn't it awesome?!


And my Sophie.  My little monkey.  This girl found a way to climb the only tree in our yard, and she was darn proud of it!  Silly girl...


I love my life.  I don't want to forget a single part of this time with my kids while they're little.  I know that I spend too much time worrying over whether or not things are done on time, or if the kitchen is cleaned, or if I've lost any weight that week.  But I also know that when the time is past, I will yearn for it back.  This is the best I can do to preserve these beautiful children of mine while they're young.  I love these kids!

No comments: