Monday, December 16, 2013

Halloween Photo Shoot

I love the pictures of my kids when they're looking all cute in their Halloween costumes!  But I've found over the years that it's pretty hard to get a decent picture when they're excited about getting out the door to a night of trick-or-treating.  So this year, I decided to let the kids get in their costumes early for a fun photo session out at the barn.  We got the Call cousins involved, and we were lucky to actually have Andi and Liam here with us.  We were bummed to not have Braxton and Tavin with us, but maybe another year!  I don't profess to have much talent as a photographer...I let my awesome camera do most the work, that's my secret. :)  But I do think that these pictures turned out pretty cute!  They were exactly what I wanted, anyway.  And really, that's what matters. :)

The Call Grandkids ~ Halloween 2013


And of course, Grandma's Triplets...



Luke ~ The Little Monster



Liam ~ The Crying Kangaroo...with Joey. :)


Lucy ~ The Cutest Kitty Cat


Andi ~ Sophie the First (her Mom made that dress!)


Ruby ~ Hello Kitty


Johnny ~ The Iron Spider (apparently, in one version of Spiderman, Tony Stark aka Iron Man designs a suit for Peter Parker...the result is the nearly unstoppable and purely awesome Iron Spider!)




Sophie and Claire ~ The Pink Power Ranger





My Cute Kiddos


This was such a fun evening!  The kids LOVED being in their costumes, and I had so much fun setting up and taking pictures of these cute kids.  I'm sure we'll do this again next year...and I've already spent an inordinate amount of time brainstorming a location and back drop. :)

No comments: