Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tradition

Grandma and Papa have something of a Christmas tradition.  Every year, they take pictures of the family by the Christmas tree.  This year, it was quite the event!  We finally had everyone together, and picture perfect, on New Year's Day.  I've mentioned it before, but it really is quite incredible how the family has grown in just one year!

  This is how much the family has changed in 3 short years.

2007

2008

2009

2010

My, how we've grown!  Now that all the boys are married, I imagine the growth will steady out a bit.  Here are some of the other poses we took:

Papa and his boys

 Grandma and Papa with their cute grandkids

The Grandkids
(Left to right: Braxton, Claire, Taven, Ruby, Johnny, and Sophie)

The Menfolk

The Womenfolk

And there you have it.  I reached a major personal goal of mine with this post.  I have officially documented an entire year of our family history on this blog.  And I must say, I'm darn proud of myself!  I can't say it enough, but Danny and I are so blessed!  I am excited to start our next year of Call Family History...

No comments: