Tuesday, January 25, 2011

5 Months


Admit it.  You've never seen a cuter little boy!

Johnny is five months old today!  That means next month, he'll be half way to 1 year old.  I'm not joking when I say that the thought of him being one makes me a little teary.  I seriously wish this little guy would be my baby forever!

It seems to me like Johnny has changed a lot this month.  His personality is really starting to come out, and I just love it!  He's still so agreeable, but he gets really impatient when he's hungry.  And he's perfectly okay with letting everyone know it!  He's really found his voice in the last few weeks.  And he's started giving me kisses when he gets excited.  Mostly when he's been wanting to be picked up and I FINALLY get around to getting him!  It's so cute...he'll grab my hair on either side of my head and pull my face to his mouth.  I'm going to have to warn any girls in his future...he's a sloppy kisser! :)

We're still seeing Dr. Kris for his physical therapy, though she is hoping he'll be discharged after 2 more visits.  Let's hope!  He seems to be doing much better to me, though he does favor that left side of his a little bit.  I'm sure he'll grow out of it.


Here's a look at what else Johnny's been up to this month:

*Wears size 3 diapers
*Still in 6-9 and 9 month clothes
*Wears a size 3 shoe
*Is rather proficient at rolling from his back to his tummy, and has managed to return to his back a couple of times
*Still HATES tummy time
*Prefers to sleep with a receiving blanket across his face, whether he's in his crib, swing, bouncy seat, or car seat
*Likes to sing to himself when he's really tired and ready for bed
*Is showing an increased interest in solid food
*Seriously LOVED the little bites of yogurt that Mama and Daddy let him try
*Loves playing in the bouncer
*Loves giving Mama and Daddy kisses
*Absolutely loves discovering his world through his mouth
*Virtually ALWAYS has something in his mouth


We love our Johnny!

3 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

LOVE those pics! He is definitely a cutie! I enjoy reading about Johnnie...Luke is right behind him and in 2 months will be doing all those fun things!

Robbieandkris said...

Wow!! He gets cuter with every picture! You make me worry about how fast little Andi is going to grow up, though.

Unknown said...

he is so cute!!!! what a big boy he is! lol sorry im behind but what is he going to physical therapy for? but he looks so happy!! :)