Sunday, February 28, 2010

Early Birthday Presents!

I'll be turning 27 on Tuesday, March 2nd!  Today was the first day I really started to realize how close to 30 that is!  Now, I'm not one of those girls that freaks out over getting older.  But it was kind of a trip to realize that!  I guess this means I'm pretty much an adult now, huh? :)

For my birthday, my best friend Amanda sent me some of the cutest maternity clothes I've ever had!  I totally decided that I'm sending her my clothing budget, and she's just going to have to be my personal shopper!  Among the loot, I received these two shirts (the "I Love My Bump" t-shirt and the sweater), and for the first time in weeks I felt cute!  Pregnant cute! :)  Thanks, Manda!

2 comments:

Naomi and Family said...

You do look SUPER cute! :) You go hot momma!!

Katrina Jackson said...

Very cute clothes! I want one of those shirts!