Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's A Boy!!!

We're having a boy!  I wish I had a scanner and could get some pictures of our shameless little guy up on this blog for you all to see, but unfortunately I don't.  Sorry!  But trust me...he's definitely a boy and proud of it!  :)  The ultrasound tech was SO surprised to be able to tell at 14 weeks, but my little man wanted to give me something to really be excited about...he's such a Mamma's boy already! :)

We were also told that my due date was wrong by about 8 days...and they moved me up!  I've never had my due date moved closer, only farther away, so that was a treat!  Our new due date: August 11!!!!

2 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting! I'm not going to lie - I am extremely jealous!

loriellen said...

I hope he is as amazing as his daddy!