Thursday, March 4, 2010

One Beautiful Spring Morning

One beautiful spring morning in Southern California, a little girl named Sophie cried at the back door until her mother finally put her shoes on so she could go out and play with her puppy, Jack.


It didn't take long before her big sister Claire wanted in on the sunshine and good times!  Claire even managed to get her shoes on by herself!


Even Jack seemed to find the 65 degree morning especially relaxing.  Plus, he loved the company outside!



Claire, Sophie, and Jack came up with a great game!  What could be more fun than putting small rocks in Jack's mouth and then watch him spit them out?  



After a while, the rock game got old.  But what joy?!  An old trash can!  Perfect for rolling!



All in all, it was a wonderful adventure outside on a warm February morning...

3 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how BIG Jack is...can I just tell you how jealous I am that you have a dog?! One day we need to live close to each other so I can play with your dog...Justin hates dogs so sadly we will never have one..:((

loriellen said...

I love the story!

loriellen said...

I love the story!