Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week 15


One more week down!  I'm still not feeling completely over the morning sickness, and I still struggle with the headaches...though both are significantly less frequent then they were even two weeks ago.  Yesterday was a turning point for me, once we found out that I'm carrying our first son!  It gives me something to be excited about...clothes to buy and a room to decorate!  It also helps that they moved my due date up.  Love that!  We're still working on a plan for how to actually have the baby...hopefully more on that in the next few weeks!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Cute, Cute Katie! I told you it was a boy. You are in for a whole new experience. I'm excited to see your posts each week.

What shall we shop for first, footballs or bicycles?

Kiss the girls for me! Love you!

Mom

Jamie Larsen said...

Wow, you already found out that its a boy!? Congrats! That's exciting!

Katie Call said...

Mom...

Danny said, concerning what to shop for first..."What? Are you kidding? Airplanes! 'F' bicycles!" :)

Love you, Mom! :)