Friday, February 5, 2010

There's Nothing Like A Daddy's Love

Sophie has been such a healthy child!  I think I can count on one hand how many times she's had a fever in her entire 16 or so months of life.  Last night, however, our little Sophie-kins was definitely NOT feeling well.  We put her in a bath to bring her fever down, but after that, all she wanted was her Daddy.  Once she got her cuddles, she fell promptly asleep...

 
  
  
Look how cute she is...even with those "I don't feel good" eyes.
Speaking of eyes...could their eye color be more opposite? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, Sophie is the stinkin' cutest thing ever! Even sick, she's adorable. I hope my future babies love Devin that much...
Melts my heart, it does.

Justin and Toshi said...

So cute! I love the daddy-daughter pics! Adorable! We miss you guys!

loriellen said...

I hope Sophie is feeling better. Nice job on the bog.

Naomi and Family said...

Oh poor little Sophie! She's such a sweety. It's sad when the kids are sick but I do have to admit, the extra cuddles are nice. Oh, and I love the new look!!