Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week 13 (Actually 14, we just didn't know it!)



Getting fat just sucks.  There it is...I said it!  :)  But...whenever I look at pictures that other girls take, documenting their pregnancy, I always think they look so cute!  I'm going to take a leap of faith and hope that someday (maybe when I'm 90!), I'll look back at these pictures and think I look cute. :)  Danny and I also want to help our family, who we won't see for most of this pregnancy, stay a little more involved and up to date.  SO...you can all look forward to these pictures and posts on a weekly basis!

We took this picture on what we thought was the first day of the 14th week...so my first day at 13 weeks.  But according to our ultrasound we had yesterday, I'm actually 15 weeks today, which means this picture was taken at 14 weeks 1 day.  I know that sounds trivial, but every day makes a difference to me!  I'll take another picture tonight, and get that posted quick as I can!

2 comments:

Brittany McClure said...

congratulations! I'm so excited for you, little boys are a blast! Let me know if you ever need anything :)

Naomi and Family said...

Hey! I think you look cute! I am so excited that you are posting your weekly picture! I wish I had done that with my kids, well, I guess I will for sure do it next time!