Friday, February 26, 2010

Week 16



Here we are at Week 16!  This was a really REALLY hard day for me!  I woke up feeling like I had stepped back to week 10, with the vomiting first thing and the crippling nausea.  It seems like everyday I take a picture, I've had a really sick day...I swear there are some days I actually get ready and can pass as one of those cute "I have my life together" pregnant women!  :)

I've been anxious to feel our little Johnny move lately.  He's been so kind as to oblige me twice!  He seems to be a relatively calm baby for now.  I'm excited to start to get ready for his arrival.  Particularly by starting his counted cross stitch!  I made one for Claire while I was pregnant with her, and for Sophie as well (and I had every intention of framing them and getting them on their walls...hasn't happened yet!)  We'll see if I can actually get this one on the wall!

3 comments:

oceanbaby&kickboxer said...

You look so adorable! I know you probably want to hit me for saying that cause you felt absolutley horrible but at least you look super adorably cute!

Naomi and Family said...

Oh! Johnny? Is that his name? It's adorable!! And you are a beautiful momma!! I pray week 17 will be kinder to you!!

Katrina Jackson said...

Dude, I'm still in my robe at 1:50 pm today. Don't feel bad. You look super cute and I love that you are rockin' the RAMS sweats! :) So, is Johnny the name??!!