Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November iMoments


Right when I think he couldn't possibly be cuter, he wears a bow tie!


I love discovering silly selfies of the kids on my phone. :)


We finished the Book of Ether...and the streak is still alive!! Chocolate Chip cookies were the treat this time.


Grandma for breakfast at school and a book from the book fair!


Just me and my Poseph. :) This boy makes my heart so happy.


And I'm not the only one. Johnny loves Joey fiercely and takes such good care of him!


Catching this little moment together makes all the craziness of being a Mom worth it.


Joey LOVES sucking on his toes!


Johnny is always asking me to take a picture of him with his "best dog brother". :)


Seven months?!


BYU vs SUU...we won!


Ava loves it when Joey comes over to play. She is so good with him!


Johnny had a family homework assignment to disguise a turkey. I think we nailed it. :)


Butt-flap Jammies!


Best Buds!


Game Day for Sophie-kins!



BYU vs UMass


I've been back at the gym lately, and nothing makes me happier than when I'm the only one there!


More selfie discoveries! The kids are still obsessing over Pokemon. :)


The boys are about the same age in these pictures. It made me realize how much Joey looks like Luke, and how much he doesn't. I love seeing them together.



ROK Ice Skating Night!


It was so great, like it always is, to catch up with the Schultz and to see how big Stetson is getting! We are so grateful for their friendship and their shared experiences.



Our perfect Thankgiving pies...in profile. :) I mean, look at those perfect crusts!


Joey has discovered both "Yo Gabba Gabba" and "Backyardigans". It so cute how much he loves them! And it's been fun for Danny and I to hear the cartoons that Claire, Sophie, and Johnny used to love to watch. You know, when you only had a couple of DVDs that you'd play over and over again. :)


This is such a rare Sunday morning treat. Dad is home, and we're all just hanging in our room together. 


Claire's had an animal report to do this month. It had to be an animal that is native to Utah, so naturally she chose to do her report on the cougar! It turned out amazing! Even cooler was the movie she made on her classroom iPad that presented her report in Spanish.


The older kids were fighting over who got to wear the "Alisa 4-2" beanie...so we let Joey. He's too cute!

No comments: