Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Family Pictures 2016

I love family pictures! I don't love all the stress of finding outfits and getting ready, but I love having them done. :) This year it took about five attempts to actually get to the picture-taking part. Between bad weather, Mama Melt-Downs, and the like it just never worked out. We had originally wanted to do a "fall leaves" type of shoot. But by the time we could get together it was November and the leaves were no longer pretty. I also really wanted to have them done before Joey had his surgery so I could be sure he'd be my happy boy. So his surgery was scheduled for November 3rd...and we squeezed pictures in on the 2nd! Go us!

So, besides having a beautiful family, the next most important thing about getting good family pictures is having an awesome photographer. (Even better when said photographer is a great friend!) I love that I can trust Ange to come up with an amazing venue, give me tips on clothing colors, and great advice like "be sure to use lots of accessories!" :) I loved how the outfits turned out this year, the  girls' accessories are over-the-top cute, and the venue was awesome. 

Here's our cute family in 2016!














 












No comments: