Monday, October 22, 2012

Family Pictures

I love that we do this every year.  I love that we have an amazing friend and photographer that sticks with our family year after year! :)  It gets increasingly more difficult to get a decent family picture... :)

I don't know if this is going to come across as prideful.  I don't mean it to...at least not in the sinful way.  But I am so incredibly proud of my family.  I never imagined growing up that I would marry such a good-looking guy!  And even after we got married, I couldn't imagine having such incredibly beautiful children.  My husband and children are amazing inside and out, and I feel so fortunate to be with them forever.  

And without further adieu, here is the Call Family in 2012!





Claire Marie ~ 5 years old




Sophie Anne ~ 4 years old




John Roger ~ 2 years old




Luke Daniel ~ 4 months old





Mom and her Girls


Dad and his Boys


Daddy and his Girls


Mama and her Boys


Sisters and Best Friends



Our newest addition




Where it all started...