Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Milestones: Solids in the High Chair


Truth be told, Johnny's been eating rice cereal for the better part of a month now.  But we only just got the high chair, so now it's official!  I tried to wait until he turned six months old to introduce solids, but Johnny stopped sleeping through the night and didn't seemed satisfied after he nursed anymore.  So, I've tried to be smart about how much I give him so he keeps nursing.  I think we've got it figured out pretty good right now.


No surprises here, but Johnny LOVES eating his cereal!  So far, he's only gotten rice cereal, mixed with pear juice or mixed fruit juice.  He loves both, and always surprises me with how much he'll eat!


Before too long, we'll be buying baby food for this little guy.  He really doesn't seem old enough to me to be eating real food (if you can call baby food real food).  Where did my little baby go?  

No comments: