Thursday, September 30, 2010

1 Month

One Month Old
11 lbs. 13 oz (at three weeks)
23 inches long (at three weeks)

My baby boy is growing up way too fast!  I wish any of my months of pregnancy had gone half as fast as this last month has gone... :)

At one month old, Johnny is already outgrown a good deal of his 3 month clothes!  He rolls onto his side whenever he's on the floor, and loves to watch the commotion of our household unfold around him.  He eats like a champ, except at night when he mostly sleeps.  We are loving that arrangement!

He's obviously growing like a weed!  I usually like to note the percentile his growth is on the standard growth curve.  Unfortunately, he's off the curve for his age group!  Not a big surprise.  :)  In fact, the nurse at our pediatrician's office, upon seeing Johnny said, "Oh!  This must be the monster baby everyone's been talking about!"  

We took Johnny to Utah to see the family when he was just three weeks old, and the kid traveled like a champ!  He is such a good baby.  And he gets cuter every day.  I know there is something special about having a little boy, cause I am just in love with this little guy!  I'm already mourning the day he doesn't need me anymore.  But for now, he's all mine and I'm enjoying every minute of it.  Love you, Johnny!

1 comment:

Justin and Toshi said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how BIG he is! Glad to hear you all are doing so well...miss you guys!