Thursday, April 15, 2010

Robbie and Kris ~ April 8, 2010


Well, after long last, the day finally arrived!  Robbie and Kris were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple on April 8, 2010.  They were able to have Elder L. Tom Perry do their sealing, and it was SO cool to see him again!  Elder Perry married Danny and I, as well as David and Camillia.  More importantly, he started everything off by marrying Roger and Lori!  The sealing was beautiful, and the couple was so happy!  I love it when eternal families are created.  It really is the most important thing we do here in mortality.

While Robbie and Kris were getting changed and preparing to make their big debut as husband and wife, Danny and I (with the help of Grandma Call, Aunt Julie, and Aunt Katie) went and got Claire and Sophie ready for pictures.  Be prepared for an overexposure of pure cuteness...


I thought for sure Sophie would buck like a bronco in that dress, and that the crown of flower would last a grand total of three seconds.  But she proved me wrong again!  She couldn't be more pleased with her beautiful self, and the reactions she got from family and strangers alike!



Claire was also pretty pleased with herself...but not as pleased as Grandma!  That is one proud Grandma!


I had to include this picture, since it showed off those flower crowns so well!  Grandma Call made those herself, amidst everything else she was working on, and I think they turned out amazing!

Speaking of flowers, the girls were amazed by all the beautiful flowers (and grass!) on Temple Square.  Poor girls don't get much of that kind of nature out in the desert.



Now, I know I've mentioned the girls' attachment to their Dad and Grandpa.  Here's the evidence in picture:






Introducing...Robbie and Kris Call!  They are so perfect for each other...


                            

Claire was making it clear that her dress was just as pretty as Aunt Kris'!  The bride was a good sport. :)

I love that my girls were so interested in getting inside the temple.  You'll get there girls...

                                         

And the couple that started it all!  We love you, Mom and Dad!


                                        
And I've saved the best for last.  I wish I could take credit for this picture, but this is all Camillia!  I know she has some other great pics on her camera that I'll post when she sends them my way.  You know, cause there aren't enough pictures of my girls in their dresses on this post already!  You might want to get a tissue before viewing this picture.  I tear up every time...

                                                                                                                                                                                         

4 comments:

5moonbeams4us said...

That pictures is AWESOME!!! Your family is amazing and the girls are precious! I can't wait to meet Johnny in a couple months.

C, J, T, and M said...

Holy super cute. Arent daddys girls the cutest!!!!!

Naomi and Family said...

That was cute! What a beautiful moment to catch and I love that it has "I am a Child of God" words on it! So beautiful.

Brittany McClure said...

Your little girls are just way too cute!