Thursday, April 22, 2010

I just can't help myself...

I know that I've already posted quite a few pictures of my girls from the wedding, but I really can't help myself.  What can I say?  I have the cutest girls, and the most handsome husband, in the entire world.  'Nough said.



I'm not crazy about how big I look in this picture, but the bottom line is I am pregnant so it really can't be helped!  It's crazy to think it wasn't even four years ago that Danny and I were standing here taking our own wedding photos.  The time surely flies when you're having fun!


My girls absolutely LOVE their grandparents.  These pictures are just precious!





It's so fun to spend time with family!  I'm so glad my children have the opportunity to foster such good relationships with their grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins.  It's such a blessing.

1 comment:

loriellen said...

Thanks for posting the pics. I love Sophie and daddy's tie. I remember how content Claire was cuddle up to daddy's back. I love those girls!