Tuesday, September 6, 2011

12 Months

23 lbs. 7 oz. ~ 65th percentile
31 1/4 inches ~ 90th percentile
Head circumference: 19 inches ~ 95th percentile

Here it is.  The last of Johnny's monthly posts.  He's my big boy now!

I've already beaten this horse to death.  "I can't believe it's been a year!"  "He's grown up too fast!"  Yada, yada, yada.  Been covered. :)  So, I'll just get right to Johnny's stats for 12 months:

*Size 4 diapers
*18-24 month clothes
*Size 5-5 1/2 shoes
*WALKS!
*Has 9 teeth, including a molar, and is cutting his second molar (yikes)
*Still sleeps like a champ at night, and takes 2 naps during the day
*LOVES animals, any size or shape
*Really loves giving kisses
*Likes to walk around the house with a toy phone and "talk"
*Loves playing with his cars and jet, and loves balls of every kind

I have faithfully recorded every month since Johnny was born, and I'm so glad I did!  I wish I had done the same with the girls.  Here's a quick glance of how our John-boy has grown:

Birth

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months

10 Months

11 Months

12 Months

Johnny, you were an absolute joy as a baby.  You are a total blast as a toddler!  We love you, Son!

1 comment:

David and Camillia said...

I love all the monthly pictures. He is such a big boy now. The picture of him in his tie is SUPER cute! Love it! I also enjoy the kitty post. We love kitties. I am glad she is doing better.