Friday, March 26, 2010

Lunch with Daddy

We had a fun lunch with Danny today.  There's a chance he might have a mission tonight that will keep him at work until 8 or 9, so just in case that happens, we thought we'd get together so the girls could at least see him once today!  I'd complain about the hours, but Danny is very well compensated for his time when he works overtime, so I'm keeping my complaints to myself!

We ate lunch at the Golf Course, and it was quite yummy!  I think my favorite part was eating outside while the jets took off.  We saw a few F-16s, and when I went to pick Danny up at his office, I got to see the tail-end of an F-22 while it was in the canopy, and I saw another F-22 taxi to the run-way right in front of me!  I'm also fairly certain that I saw another Raptor take off right as I was passing the runway on my way off base.  Seriously, my husband has the coolest job!

And my girls have the coolest Dad ever!


3 comments:

5moonbeams4us said...

You are the CUTEST family! I love how the girls love their Daddy so much. You both have done such a great job with them and as a family.

Katrina Jackson said...

Just catching up on your blog. :) I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with your doctors. I hope that you find a doctor that will listen to you and give you the peace you need throughout your pregnancy and delivery. Also, it may be my computer, but I cannot see any of your pictures!

Naomi and Family said...

Those times are the best times!