Monday, September 12, 2016

Sophie's Baptism Pictures

Our sweet Sophie is getting baptized in just a few weeks!! Her and I got to enjoy a special date together to shop for her dress and accessories all in preparation for her big day. Part of the preparations were her baptism pictures! Our sweet friend Angela was willing to take her pictures for her, for which we are so very grateful. She's kind of an amazing photographer. :)

We went to the bird refuge on a beautiful evening and I got to just look at my sweet Sophie and see how grown up and beautiful she is. Sometimes it hurts my heart to see how fast she's growing up! I realized as I watched her get her pictures taken that she's my last girl to have a baptism dress. It broke my heart a little more than I'd like to admit that my baby girl is going to be eight!! 

The pictures turned out incredibly amazing, and I will treasure them for always. Sophie, you are beautiful inside and out. We love you more than you could possibly know!!











No comments: