Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Live The Life: Week Eight

Can I just say how much happier I've been this week?  I actually lost more weight during the week than I did the last two weeks of the diet portion of Live The Life!  Now, my birthday celebration over the weekend kind of screwed up my weigh-in on Monday, but trust me...it was a good week!

I've been working really hard not to be hard on myself.  And I think it's paying off!  My measurements don't reflect a change, but I've felt so much thinner this week.  And anytime I start to go over my mental list of areas that need work, I remind myself that I'm living healthy and that's what matters.  I've tried to notice the parts of myself that I like, and that I'm seeing a marked improvement in.  And I'm feeling so much better!

I've realized that if I wanted to, I could probably look like the women that started this Live The Life program.  One of them has had a few children, though you'd never know it looking at her.  I could probably get there too, if I made it that much of a priority.  But I really don't feel that passionate about it!  I don't want to spend 2 hours a day, every day, working out.  I want to enjoy my food...without the use of a food scale.  

And it's interesting, even as I'm weighing myself through Week 9, I'm still losing more weight!  And I'm feeling great.  And more than the numbers, that's what matters.

WEEK EIGHT RESULTS

.8 lbs lost (total ~ 15.2 lbs)
0 inches off my waist (total ~ 5 inches)
1/2 inch off my hips (total ~ 4 1/4 inches)

No comments: