Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Even Amaze Myself Sometimes...


Yes, that is me holding my book!  I actually followed through with my goal to turn this blog into a book.  I don't have a great track record of following through with goals, so I'm pretty tickled pink about this one!

The book turned out better than I could have hoped, and Danny and I know it's something we will treasure forever.  This book, entitled "Call Family History 2010", is 302 pages long and covers every major event (and a lot of minor ones, too) that happened to our family through the year.  I documented virtually every week of my pregnancy with Johnny.  I caught the girls on camera doing all sorts of cute things, and documented the story to go along with it.  In short, I have a complete family history for an entire year!  

I rock.  :)

I can't wait until we have a whole bookshelf full of these tomes!  

4 comments:

David and Camillia said...

Thats awesome! We love ours! They are something that will be treasured forever. Its so worth the time and money. :)

Unknown said...

that is so AWSOME! i love it! you have inspired me to do it too! it will be great for you and your kids and grandkids to look back and see all these things you have written down! and where did you get it turned into a book?

Naomi and Family said...

Wow, I want one! Where do you go to do it? P.S. You do rock! :)

Katie Call said...

Ladies...I did mine at Blurb.com. I'm working on my 3rd book there, and I love how they turn out!