Friday, December 3, 2010

Raptoberfest


Back in November, Danny's CTF (Combined Test Force) threw a party for the families.  This is kind of a big deal, since in the year that Danny has been at Edwards, we've never been able to meet anyone he works with.  Or really even go to where he actually works!  It was so cool to get to take the kids and show them what Daddy does all day.

There was plenty of food, good company, and even a bouncy castle for the kids.  But, admittedly, the coolest part had to be the F-22 Raptor!  Yes, that's my totally cute family in front of the coolest fighter jet in the sky.  That's right, F-35.  I said it.  :)

2 comments:

The Green's said...

Wow...just read the post about your sister. I had no idea. I'm so sorry! so then of course I had to go back a year and catch up. You are so great at putting your feelings and experiences into writing. I wish I had that talent. Glad you felt so much peace. You are so strong!

The Reynolds said...

You all match so perfectly in the picture! Casual, yet coordinated. I love it. Best of all, I love that it is in front of a jet. It's the perfect family picture for you guys!