Thursday, December 16, 2010

Can a girl get luckier?

It's been hard enough, over the last four years, to figure out how I managed to snag such a handsome man for a husband.  Then we were blessed with two gorgeous daughters.  I never would have thought I would have such beautiful girls.  And then we met our son.  I can't believe I get to share my life with these two handsome men!


Yes, those are matching ties.  Seriously, I think I might like dressing up my little boy to look like a little man more than I liked all the accessories I was able to don on the girls when they were babies!


  Anyway, Danny and Johnny have been becoming more the pair lately.  Don't get me wrong, Johnny's still my Mama's Boy.  But you can tell how much he loves his Daddy...


I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  I couldn't have picked a better man to be the father of my children.  Not all men rejoice in their children like Danny does.  I know that not all husbands are more excited to greet their kids at the end of the day than they are to have a hot meal or a clean house.  My Johnny has the best example of how to be a righteous son of our Heavenly Father.  Ever.



2 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

Such a sweet post! I too have been blessed with such an awesome hubby and father for my kids! I think some of life's greatest moments are spent watching the man you love play with the kids you love so much! Miss you guys!

Robbieandkris said...

This was so sweet to read!! You deserve every sweet moment you get from your wonderful family! I can't wait to see those fantastic fatherly traits in Robbie :)