Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Johnny's First Haircut

That's right.  At two months old, we took a buzzer to our little boy!  Gave him quite the handsome haircut, if I do say so myself.  I've been cutting Danny's hair since we were engaged, so I only know how to cut a boy's hair one way.  Johnny got a longer version of his Dad's haircut!

Here's the before picture:


I love that little fuzzy head!

And here's how much hair we cut off:


The after picture:


Admit it, you could just smother him in kisses...

2 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

OKay so I am way behind in reading your blog, but I do have an excuse! Your girls are adorable...I LOVE their costumes! Hopefully next year Taija can really ENJOY Halloween and we can actually celebrate it - she didn't even dress up this year! I know 'worst mother of the year' award for me ;(! I love your family pics - and I can't believe Johnny already had his 1st haircut! Crazy! Miss you guys!

David and Camillia said...

I cant believe he has that much hair. Ruby is finally starting to get some. I do love the haircut though its so cute!