Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

While we were in Utah in September, we had to take advantage of having our family photographer, Megan Hall, so close.  I originally just wanted her to do Johnny's newborn pictures (which ended up being 1 month pictures). But then I figured Claire needed her 3 year pictures, and Sophie needed her 2 year pictures!  If we were going to have them all dressed up and cute, it couldn't hurt to snag a few photos of the whole family, even if I was just four weeks postpartum.  As always, I am completely overjoyed with how they turned out!  Enjoy!













3 comments:

David and Camillia said...

Your family pictures are really cute!Love them!

The Green's said...

You guys are so adorable!

Candace said...

I love your blog! I feel like I'm part of your everyday life. Thanks for sharing!