Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Pictures

One of my favorite things about Easter and Christmas are the dresses and suits!  I love dressing my kids up.  This year, Sophie helped me pick the girls' dresses, and I think she did a lovely job.  I'm still enjoying the fact that my girls like dressing in matching dresses.  I always wonder which year will be the last. :)  Unfortunately, I have yet to dress the boys up in matching Easter apparel.  Maybe next year?  We're starting to feel like we always say that. :(  Luke got a new set of Easter jammies, just like last year, and Johnny got himself a dapper sports coat, khaki, and bow tie ensemble.  I've been waiting to try out the bow tie, and I love it!  Here are my beauties before we left for 9:00 am church...there was no guarantee they'd still look nice afterwards. :)



But the kids managed to keep themselves looking good all the way through church!  It was an Easter Miracle! :)  We got Luke in his new Batman jammies and got some family pictures.  I keep saying it, not because it needs to be said but just because I enjoy saying it so much...I have the most amazingly beautiful kids!








All together for Easter Sunday.  With Luke back in treatment, we recognize this as a tremendous blessing!


How grateful we are for the resurrection of our Savior.  That He broke the bands of death and made it so we can live together forever.  That simple truth means everything to us right now, and gets us through the hard times.  Dresses and bowties, egg hunts and baskets are fun.  But Easter is about the glorious news of the Risen Savior!  Happy Easter!

No comments: