Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our Little Oasis-Master Suite







Here's a blog exclusive (these pics aren't even on Facebook): As I get pictures taken of the different rooms, I'll get them posted up here. So far, we only have pics of the master suite. We're renting this beautiful little ranch house that sits on 18.5 acres of prime desert real estate! I was hesitant about the country living at first, Danny convinced me that I would learn to love it. He was right! It took less than a week before I knew I'd been spoiled! The skys are amazing out here, and it's so quiet and peaceful! Enjoy these pics, and look forward to more!

2 comments:

David and Camillia said...

YAY! You are back on the blog! Your house looks so nice! I cant wait to come see it in person. :)

Justin and Toshi said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! Just another way to keep in touch with those cute little girls of yours! I love the master suite - so much room!