Thursday, June 30, 2016

June iMoments


Johnny has decided to call Joey "Joseph Woseph Poseph"...and I love it!


This is what our summer evening look like...pizza by the garden while Mom and Dad work. :)


Joey had to hang with the girls while Daddy and Johnny were at Father's and Son's. Next year, Joey!


While Joey held down the fort as the man of the house, the girls and I did matching manicures. 


We love our Sunday evenings at Great Grandma Calls, and she loves her Sunday evenings snuggling Joseph!


Seriously, this is the face I wake up to. My smiley, happy, handsome boy.


Sibling contention is frowned upon. However, I do like getting a weeded garden out of the deal. :)


School's out and it's time for summertime fun with the neighborhood kids!


And Italian Ices after a long day in the sun. 


The girls decided that Joey would make an adorable little sister! :)


Every morning, Joey is surrounded with love and attention just as soon as he's opened his eyes. This child will never feel unloved or unwanted.


First session of swim lessons at Surf n Swim!


Joey keeps me company while the kids learn how to swim. This boy is too much for me!!


With every single one of my babies, I wish I could capture how they look as I hold them in my arms after feeding them. I got pretty close with this picture of my Joseph. I wish I could keep him this little forever!


Jeff's sister Tiffany has a business, Daisy Farms. She makes these beautiful crocheted baby blankets, and she made one especially for Joey. We took this picture so she could post it to her Instagram page. Another happy (and ridiculously cute!) customer!


Ever since Claire was a wee baby, she has had this blonde spot in her hair. We call it her "Anna Spot" from the movie "Frozen". 


Seriously, this is how he wakes up every morning! Oh, I want a dozen more just like him!!


Sophie did her own hair before swimming lessons. She has become rather talented at doing her own hair! She's getting so grown up...


Johnny begged for a mohawk. Against my better judgement, I finally acquiesced. After all, it's summertime...and you're only a kid for so long. I told him he could keep it until Sunday. Then when Sunday rolled around I had gotten used to it...and now he can keep it until school starts. :)

No comments: