Friday, February 5, 2016

Dad and John Date

When Claire and Sophie got invited to a birthday party, Johnny thought it would be a great time for a "Dad and John Date". Well, that left me all by my lonesome, so the boys said I could tag along. :) The girls' party was at Rush, so after dropping them off with their group we decided to just stay there. Well, the boys decided. I was strictly spectating. :)

First up was some bowling. Johnny really wanted to try the real thing since they've played it so much on the Wii. After their game, Johnny told me to take a picture with their "cool faces". I love that boy!




Next they wanted to do the go-carts...in the black light course. They had a blast! While they drove around and had fun, I sat on a chair and grew more baby. I was wearing a light gray shirt and black pants. At one point, I looked down at my belly after Joey gave me a good kick and the vastness of my stomach looked just like the rising moon! I'm so huge...


Anyway, the boys had a great time! All too soon it was time to get the girls and head home. I'm so grateful these guys got some time on their own before we add another boy to the mix. :)

No comments: