Thursday, December 13, 2012

Milestones: Solid Food

I was going through my camera and transferring all the pictures to the computer when I came across these.  I remembered that we had put Luke in his high chair for solid food for the first time the night before we brought him in for that fateful ENT visit at Primary Children's.  This milestone happened on November 12, and I can't believe how much our life has changed since.  I also can't believe how skinny Luke had gotten!  But still so stinkin' handsome.


Luke's first meal consisted of rice cereal and apples, with a side of Spiderman cheering him on.  He absolutely LOVED it! :)  


In fact, I think it blew his mind. :)


He ate great, and it was the best he had eaten in days.  He promptly fell asleep with a full tummy.  He's grown up so fast, and Danny and I are constantly reminded of how amazingly strong and peaceful he is.  We absolutely love our Luke-son!

No comments: