Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Monkeys In A Tree

The kids have been going a little stir-crazy in the house while I've been dealing with this pesky morning sickness. So, they were stoked when Danny had some work to do outside and they could go out and play!  I was lying down inside when Danny had me come see where the girls were.  I was surprised to find them up in the tree!


At first there were two...and then there were three!


Sophie played for a while, but then decided that she'd had enough.  Claire played with Daddy for a while longer...


Danny had some work to do still, so Claire played on her own for a while.  We asked if she was getting bored up there by herself, but apparently she was just fine.  After a while, she asked for a snack.  Then she asked if she could watch videos on my phone.  So...our little monkey stayed in the tree, by herself, for almost an hour.  Just hanging out.  Eating Goldfish crackers and watching "Phineas and Ferb".

Now, everyday, she asks if she can go "hang out and relax in the tree".  Silly girl. :)

3 comments:

David and Camillia said...

So fun! They are all looking so grown up. It will be fun to see you guys when your up here again. Hope you are feeling ok. :)

Katrina Jackson said...

Loved all the updates! Congrats again on the new little one due to arrive! :) I loved this post. I spent many a summer camped out in my Grandma's cherry trees. Some of my fondest memories were in those trees! Thanks for reminding me of them!

Justin and Toshi said...

Look at those monkeys!! Too cute!