Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Apple of Our Eye

Our parenting experience with Sophie is WAY different than it was at this point with Claire!  In fact, Sophie is now the exact age that Claire was when Sophie was born!  And let me tell you, Claire wasn't into climbing onto everything and generally creating mayhem.  Sophie may be more of a handful, but the pictures are worth it.  Love you, Soph!
 
Danny and I had walked out of the kitchen for just a moment, but that
was all Sophie needed!  Apparently, she was still hungry after dinner.  This 
is how we found her...

 
 
At first, she thought she was in trouble.  But Danny and I couldn't keep 
a straight face, so Sophie knew she was off the hook!

 
 
Claire still, even after 16 months, has a hard time sharing the spotlight. :)
It only slightly annoys Sophie...

 
 
That's my girl!  It's times like this that make me think all the throwing
up just may be worth it in the end! 

No comments: