Wednesday, January 27, 2010

From Too Much, To Not Enough!

As was evidenced by my massive post summarizing the events of last month, December was full of things to blog about!  Honestly, the same can't be said for January. :)  But, I really want to be a better "blogger", so I'm going to do my best to make this post about our month of January interesting...

Honestly, most of my month has been spent on the couch or next to the toilet.  This morning sickness thing is really the dumps!  I still haven't seen a doctor yet for a due date, so I'm not quite sure how far along I am.  My first appointment is February 4th, so hopefully I'll get an answer then.  If our guestimation is correct, I should be 12 weeks tomorrow (the last week of my first trimester!)  I don't know if it's just me, but I would swear this baby has been harder than the last two.  I'm anxious to leave this part behind me!

The girls have been coping well with an ineffectual mother and yucky weather outside.  It rained for a week straight!  Poor things have been stuck inside, but they've been making the best of it!



Danny's month has been more exciting.  He was recently told that he was being transferred at work, from the 416th Squadron (which handles the F-16) to a squadron that works on the F-22!  Now, for those of you who don't speak the vernacular, to put it simply: he was transferred from a way cool jet to a way way WAY cooler jet!  He's pretty stoked to say the least.  He'll have to wait about a month or so until he can actually move over, as they have to increase his security clearance from a "secret" clearance to a "top secret" clearance.  Cool, huh? :)  He seriously LOVES his job!

 
  The jet in the front is the F-22, the two in the back are 
F-16s.

We got some more exciting news last night from Robbie, Danny's younger brother.  Looks like we'll be headed back home to Utah in April for another wedding!  That's right!  We're excited to welcome Kristina (Kris) Taylor to the family!  April 8th is the big day...I'm sure there will be more posts in the future concerning the newest Call couple!   

   
                                                                                         
Other than that, there's not much to report!  Overall, life is still wonderful.  Even with feeling so awful, I do recognize the blessing it is to be able to bear my children.  I know too many good women who would gladly switch places with me.  I am truly blessed.                                               


3 comments:

Naomi and Family said...

Hey there! I think it's so cute to see the girls all dressed up:) Especially with Sophie and her bottle;) And thumbs up for the transfer! Woot, woot! We're happy for you guys!

Naomi and Family said...

Oh, and VERNACULAR?! You are a walking dictionary! :) I could learn a WHOLE lot from you!

Justin and Toshi said...

Oh I miss those girls - so cute! I hear you though...Taija is INTO everything and NEVER sits still! But I wouldn't trade her for the world! Tell Robbie congrats that is exciting!