Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Five Years Of Marital Bliss


Today Danny and I have been married for five wonderful years.  It's crazy to think that it's been five years, yet five years doesn't seem like enough time to fit in all the life we've lived.

In five years, we haven't done much in way of traveling.  We haven't splurged on cool things for ourselves, or taken dancing classes, or really even dated much!  But, what we have done in the last five years has been much more meaningful and a lot of fun, too!

In five years we've brought home three children.

Claire

Sophie

Johnny

We've graduated from BYU.

We've moved twice.  The first time into our apartment in Orem, which we stayed in until graduation.  Then Danny accepted his dream job at Edwards AFB in Lancaster, CA where we've been for the last two years.


I don't know what I expected out of our first five years of marriage when Danny and I walked out of the Salt Lake Temple five years ago.  I don't think I could have imagined how much deeper our love would grow.  How much laughter we'd share, and how many tears we would shed.  I couldn't have fathomed the level of honesty and sincerity we would develop in our marriage.  I couldn't have guessed we'd be this happy.

Here's to the next five years, and eternity after that.  I love you, Babe!  


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

No comments: