Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Change Is In The Hair

Bath time was becoming quite the struggle.  Claire had such long, beautiful hair...but she absolutely HATES washing her hair in the tub, and she's terrified of showers.  After a few baths that felt like torture for both of us, I decided it was time to get Claire a haircut.  She can grow her hair out again once she's old enough to wash and condition it on her own. :)

The only hurtle we had to jump was Danny.  He was afraid that Claire would look too old with a cute, short haircut.  But, after I threatened him with bath time duties, he relented. :)  Claire was excited!  She wanted to look like Rapunzel after Flynn Rider cut her hair. :)

Here is our little girl with her long, beautiful hair:



Claire did really good during her haircut, and even let the stylist wash her hair!  Here she is after:



Claire looks simply darling!  Even Danny loves it. :)  And Claire can't get enough time in front of the mirror.  While she does look a little older, I think it suits her.  My beautiful Claire Bear.

2 comments:

The Short Family said...

I love Claire's before front picture. She is so beautiful.

Justin and Toshi said...

CUTE! I think it is time for Taija to get a haircut...I have been putting it off for quite awhile!