Sunday, October 17, 2010

Watch Out, Ladies!

Before we know it, he'll be stealing hearts left and right, leaving a trail of wounded hearts behind him...


Johnny has been smiling for a few weeks now; since he was about 5 weeks old.  But he's been awful camera shy, so I haven't been able to get a good picture.  Until now...

Behold, the many faces of Johnny Call:

Blue Steel

Laughing (can you see the dimple?)

Classic "You Know You Love Me" Smile

"Hello, Ladies..." Smirk

That sideways smile gets me every time!  I might have to keep him home forever...I don't know that the girls will be able to handle that!  He steals my heart every time.

This is one good-lookin' kid...

5 comments:

loriellen said...

So cute. We all love Johnny. I can't wait to kiss those cute little cheeks again!

5moonbeams4us said...

He is so adorable. I think he looks a lot like you Katie!

Justin and Toshi said...

I will have to agree with you...so handsome! Love ALL his smiles!

Naomi and Family said...

He'll be a regular heart throb!! :) Glad you were able to catch the smiles!!

David and Camillia said...

He is already changing so much! I am excited to see him at Christmas and all of you too! :)