Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Happy Birthday, Mama!

Happy Birthday to me! :)

This year I turn 33...which is kind of crazy. Danny and I have decided that we are officially no longer young. We're not old yet...and not even quite middle-aged. But we are definitely no longer young. :) And with being so very, very pregnant I felt every year and some. Danny took me out to lunch to start the day out right. We enjoyed the dessert at Red Robin. :)



The kids and Danny decorated the window for me, of course. And as soon as they got home I got my birthday present...a deck box! I've wanted one of these for years, to help keep the backyard cleaned up. I was so excited! 


Danny made me a special birthday dinner...spinach-stuffed chicken rolls with alfredo pasta and peas. It was really yummy! And best of all...I didn't have to make it. :) The kids had picked out some yummy chocolate cupcakes for dessert and so that I would have something to blow my candles out with. My sweet family took care of every detail. :)





It was a great birthday! Though to be honest, I'm looking forward to the next birthday even more. And by "next birthday", I mean JOEY'S BIRTHDAY! :)

No comments: