Sunday, January 31, 2016

Grandma and Papa's Birthday Cake

For Grandma and Papa's birthday celebration this year we decided to gather for dessert, and I offered to make the cake. I found this amazing cake on Pinterest, and it just looked so perfect for a birthday party! I had to try it...


I was so nervous to do this cake, but determined all the same. Danny was a huge help! We made most of it the night before...and when I went to bed I was disappointed because I felt like it didn't look nearly as pretty as the Pinterest picture. But after I put on the finishing touches, I was beyond pleased! Behold...the Funfetti Cake Batter Cookie Dough Brownie Layer Cake!! :)


Everyone loved the cake...especially the Birthday Boy and Girl. It was really yummy, and definitely worth all the trouble!



Happy Birthday, Grandma and Papa!!

No comments: