Thursday, October 22, 2015

Family Pictures 2015

It's been a couple of years since we have done family pictures, and our last ones were with Luke. It has been hard to come to terms with the fact that from here on out, Luke won't be in our family pictures. And that just plain stinks. But there's not a lot we can do about that, so we went ahead and scheduled a session with Angela. I love having a friend that is so good at what she does! I told her to go ahead and let us know where she wanted us to meet her, and we'd be there! Angela picked the International Peace Gardens in Salt Lake City, and it was the most perfect venue! We even found a way to include Luke in some of the pictures. 

I also wasn't loving the idea of taking pictures with me pregnant. But again, this is my likely my last pregnancy, and I've never really done any maternity pictures. So hey! We did some of those, too. Danny and I had a hard time taking it very seriously. :)

The more I look at these pictures, the more I love them! Danny and I are both at awe with how grown up our children are. The scenery is beautiful, and as always Angela did a wonderful job of capturing the moment and the essence of our family.
































No comments: